8mm Flat Tantalum Band
Tantalum is mainly used in capacitors because of it’s extremely low failure rate. We hope that tantalum will come to represent the same consistency and strength in your relationship.
Tantalum is a sleek and modern choice for your wedding ring. Tantalum is very rare in the world, and new to the jewelry industry, ensuring you will have a one of a kind symbol of your love.
WHAT IS IT?
Tantalum is an element on the periodic table and is considered a technology critical material. Tantalum capacitors are found in smartphones, tablets, and computers. Extremely rare, the primary resources of tantalum could potentially be exhausted within the next fifty years. Tantalum is the tenth metal type to be utilized by Lashbrook.
Tantalum is a beautiful gray color with a hint of blue. It’s that great gun-metal tone that’s darker than titanium but not black like zirconium. It is quite dense, with a weight similar to platinum. While many alternative metals create difficulties with resizing, tantalum is quite malleable and easily resized up to one size depending on customization. Tantalum is hypoallergenic, and will not corrode or react with exposure to everyday use or chemicals.
- We stand behind our craftsmanship on all our rings, for life. This coverage comes at no additional charge to you.
- For sizing problems, exchanges, and even lost or stolen rings- we’ve got you covered with our partnership protection plan. To receive a new size, simply pay the shipping and we will get you a new ring in the correct size. Lost/Stolen rings are replaced at a discount.
- As a part of our partnership with Lashbrook Designs, all men's band purchases include a FREE Silicone Band.
- After you’ve confirmed your finger size, most rings take between 1 and 3 weeks to make depending on complexity.
- Don’t panic, lots of people wait until the last minute and need a rush. We can usually accommodate even the worst procrastinators. Call us and let’s see what we can do!
- There are many options to make your band uniquely your own. Have a crazy idea? Maybe you want to use your own antler or hardwood? We’ve seen it all- we make custom combinations you won’t see on our website every day. Visit us in store, call 701-478-1970 within business hours or email anytime with your ideas.
Your Day by Nicole is an authorized retailer of Lashbrook Designs.